ZJ70/4500LDB , High Efficiency Electrical Onshore Oil Drilling Rig
HYRD provides model ZJ70/4500LDB electrical onshore drilling rigs
which are designed to drill and complete an oil and gas well with
depth from 4000 m to 7000 m.
• The Rig components such as mast, substructure, traveling block,
hook, swivel, rotary table, drawworks, etc, conform to API
specifications and the industry standards.
• The mast fabricated in a pin connection type cantilever
structure, monkey board, stabbing board and other mast auxiliaries
equipped the mast assembly, its design is suitable to install top
• The substructure can be manufactured in two-step raising and/or
box-on-box substructure. And steps, handrails, BOP handling system
and other appendixes equipment and facilities fully equipped with
• The main rig power system are diesel engine driven AC generators
with enough power for operating the rig.
• The power drive system available in SCR (AC-SCR-DC) or VFD
(Variable Frequency Drive, AC-DC-AC) System.
• The drawworks electrically driven by heavy duty DC or AC motors,
with working speed continuously adjustable. Disc brake introduced
as the main drum brake equipped with the drawworks unit.
• The mud pumps equipped with the rig are single action, triplex
slurry pumps, electrically driven by AC or DC motors.
• Rotary table independently driven by a drive system consisting of
• Air system equipped with the rig, consisting of two each screw
rod type air compressor, air tanks and valves.
• A fully equipped mud circulation system including mud tanks,
solids control equipment, mud conditioning equipment and
circulation lines completed with the rig package.
• An analog and digital drilling parameter and data monitor and
recording system available on the rig.
• BOP and well/choke equipment and facilities shall be equipment
with rig package according to client’s requirement.
On the basis of common mechanical rig, driving of RT and DW is
separated, and RT is driven by an independent AC VF motor. RT rev,
torque and mud pump stroke can be adjusted separately as per
drilling technology, which provides precondition and guarantee for
drilling technology optimization and auto-bit-feeding realization.
RT and auto-bit-feeding both adopt all-digital auto control
technique, which make the performance of the rig under drilling
condition get close to digital-control electric VF rig; driller
operates the touch screen to fulfill drilling operation through
optimized drilling parameters, which will reduce labor intensity
significantly and improve work efficiency. Display, restoration,
regulation and control, remote management of major drilling
parameters can be realized.
Main technical parameters
Nominal drilling depth
7000m ( 114mmDP )
Quantity and power of drilling pump
6000m ( 127mmDP )
Max hook load
Substructure height and clear height under RT beam
Wire rope system of traveling system
6 × 7 , parallel
Mast type and effective height
DW rated power
1470 kW ( 2000hp )
Quantity/power of main diesel engine
4 forward+ 2 reverse
6 forward+ 2 reverse
Quantity/power of auxiliary generator set
Diameter of drilling wire rope
Quantity and power of VF motor
RT opening diameter
950mm ( 37 1/2″ )
HP mud manifold